- What is the Rocket Nail Fuel System?
- Pros and cons
- Variety of products
- Frequently Asked Questions
BeautyGARDE's Rocket Nail Fuel System is a popular nail repair solution for repairing damaged nails, strengthening brittle and peeling nails, and maintaining overall nail health. Developed by a former manicurist for the stars, this legendary vegan nail treatment generally receives high user ratings.
What is the Rocket Nail Fuel System?
The Rocket Nail Fuel System consists of four nail products:
- Rocket Nail Fuel Strengthener
- Rocket Nail Color (30+ colors to choose from)
- Guardian Cuticle Oil
- Rocket Nail Fuel Remover
Rocket Nail Fuel products use natural plant extracts as the active ingredient to help restore, repair, and harden damaged nails. Whether your nails are damaged from manual labor, fake nails, or harsh household chemicals, this system can have your nails growing back healthier, stronger, longer, and faster.
Rocket Nail Fuel aims to get your nails back to their natural and healthy state—ditch those fake nails!
Who it's for
BeautyGARDE Rocket Nail Fuel products suit anyone with dry, brittle, or damaged nails. It's an excellent option for those who regularly get gel, acrylic, silk, or dipped nails and want to return to their natural healthy nails.
Pros and cons
As with all products, there are some pros and cons that come with this nail-strengthening system.
- Most reviews are very positive (4+ stars)
- A lot of colors to choose from
- Doesn't contain the most commonly used toxins used in similar products (21-free)
- Made with plant extracts and botanicals
- Female-owned and operated
- You do need to wait for a full growth cycle to see full results (~ 8-10 weeks)
- Requires daily application
The Rocket Nail Fuel System is on the more expensive side when compared to some other brands of nail repair and strengthening products. However, not all nail growth products work as well as this does, so it's well worth the price.
The second biggest selling point for this nail growth treatment (next to the fact that it works) is its natural ingredients and lack of toxins. Key ingredients include:
- Horsetail: Helps to strengthen nails at a cellular level—great for brittle, bending, and peeling nails.
- Garlic extract: Helps speed up nail growth.
The BeautyGARDE Rocket Nail Fuel System is 21-Free, which means it's free from toxins commonly used in industry products. In addition, they are plant-based, vegan, do not contain carcinogens, are pregnancy-safe, and are cruelty-free.
The BeautyGARDE Rocket Nail Fuel System requires some discipline—you need to apply at least one coat daily. Regular application helps to ensure proper penetration of the plant extracts and gain the benefits of the natural power of the ingredients.
To use this nail repair system, you'll need to:
- Apply a single coat of the clear Rocket Nail Fuel as a base coat.
- Apply up to two coats of your chosen Rocket Nail Color.
- Apply one last coat of the clear Rockeet Nail Fuel.
- Let it dry and wait 24 hours.
- Apply clear Rocket Nail Fuel every day for 5-7 days.
- Remove the product from your nails and repeat the process.
It'll take around 8-10 weeks for your nails to complete an entire growth cycle. After that time, you will no longer have severely damaged nails.
It's recommended that you wear gloves when working with household chemicals, such as dishwashing liquid.
Overall, this product works as long as you take the time to apply it daily and are patient. It won't work overnight, as your nails need time to regrow. However, while your damaged nails are growing out, you may notice that your nails are growing faster than usual, thanks to the garlic bulb extract.
Many users report results in as little as two weeks.
Variety of products
The System contains four products, only one of which you can choose—the color nail polish.
The key product you want for nail repair is the Rocket Nail Fuel clear polish. This is what you'll use for the base coat and top coat. The color is completely optional, and you have over 30 colors to choose from.
The colors range from earthy undertones to nudes to vivid pinks and blues.